When are classes for the next semester put up?
- For Fall semester, most classes are put up in mid-August.
- For Spring semester, most classes are put up in mid-January.
When can I start applying to DeCals? When are applications due?
Application deadlines are dependent on the DeCal course. Make sure you read the “How to Enroll” section of your desired DeCal.
Can I take DeCals for a grade?
No, all courses are P/NP.
How can I start a DeCal?
Check out our "How to Start a DeCal" page!
How to Submit a Class to the DeCal Website
- Login into the DeCal Website.
- Click on 'Dashboard' on the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Click on the yellow 'Submit a Course for Approval' button.
- Follow the steps until completion of form.
- After submission, you should receive a confirmation email.
- Check your email for any status changes.
- You may go back and make edits to all course information, expect the Course Name, so make sure that it is correct in the beginning.
- Please check your email if your course is rejected and make edits according to comments. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- Select the correct semester: Spring 2021
- Upload both the CPF and Syllabus
- CPF must be complete: meaning ALL the signatures are completed, the units form is uploaded, etc.
I would like to know more about…
Ask a Question
Further questions? Or have feedback regarding our website? Use this Google Form and we'll get back to you!