We teach start-up intelligence. Our curriculum consists of guest speakers from top entrepreneurs and investors in Bay area and also hands-on assignments and projects to help students build their portfolio. In the past semesters, speakers include Airbnb’s “God Founder” Michael Seibel (CEO @ Y Combinator, Board @ Reddit), Henrique Dubugras (Founder @ Brex), and more.
By the end of our course, students will be able to:
• Learn the fundamentals of starting a new venture.
• Identify, define, and characterize problems
• Spot opportunities for innovation
• Segment and analyze opportunities
• Evaluate and choose innovation diffusion pathways
• Evaluate and choose models of new ventures
• Conduct customer and market research both qualitatively and quantitatively
• Design customer journey
• Establish foundation of product development
• Evaluate and choose market strategy
• Develop an in depth understanding of your customer
• Identify and quantify sources of value
• Map and influence customer decision making process
As a result, this course will prepare students for starting up their own company or join an early-stage start-up. However, students can enroll in the course even if they aren’t planning on starting up, lots of concepts and skills about entrepreneurship are highly transferable to other aspects of career development.
Open to all majors. No requisite requirements.
Our online info session will be held on Monday, Jan 18th, from 6-7pm.
Meeting ID: 994 3813 5169
***This course counts towards the Sutardja Certificate in Technology and Entrepreneurship. Additional information: https://scet.berkeley.edu/certificate-in-entrepreneurship-and-technology**
No day(s) left until application deadline!
|Section 1||Grace Zhang, Siri Phaneendra, Serena Zhang, Rex Zhang||__||Zoom||[M] 6:00PM-8:00PM||01/25/2021||Open||--||--|