This course aims to inspire and empower women at UC Berkeley to engage in purposeful career development, take on leadership roles, and lead change with more conviction and confidence. UC Berkeley is home to women with immense ambition and technical abilities but lacks a proper course that builds on their unique strengths to develop an action plan for their leadership development. Winning Women bridges the gap.
We seek to empower and inspire women to become the next generation of leaders. Our curriculum consists of guest speakers, who are top female leaders in industries from technology and asset management to consumer goods and education. Students will complete online discussions and personal reflection assignments to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned from the speakers.
Our roster of speakers this semester include:
• Carol Christ (Chancellor, UC Berkeley)
• Christine McCarthy (CFO, Disney)
• Diane Jurgens (CIO, Disney)
• Anne Wojcicki (CEO and Co-founder, 23 and Me)
• Seema Hingorani (Founder, Girls Who Invest & Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Investment Management)
• Nathalie Gerschtein (President of Consumer Products Division, L'Oréal USA)
• Oksana Kubushyna (VP of Entertainment Operations, Riot Games)
• Kris Bahner (SVP of Global Corporate Affairs, Kellog Company)
NOTE: This DeCal will be offered synchronously and attendance is mandatory.
No day(s) left until application deadline!
|Winning Women||Samantha Chen, Sophia Li, Kathleen Kong||__||Zoom||[M] 5:00PM-7:00PM||02/08/2021||Open||--||0|