This course aims to inspire and empower women at UC Berkeley to engage in purposeful career development, take on leadership roles, and lead change with more conviction and confidence. UC Berkeley is home to women with immense ambition and technical abilities but lacks a proper course that builds on their unique strengths to develop an action plan for their leadership development. Winning Women bridges the gap.
We seek to empower and inspire women to become the next generation of leaders. Our curriculum consists of guest speakers, who are top female leaders in industries from technology and asset management to consumer goods and education. Students will complete online discussions and personal reflection assignments to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned from the speakers.
Our roster of speakers this semester include:
• Carol Christ (Chancellor, UC Berkeley)
• Katherine Sarafian (SVP of Talent, Pixar)
• Britta Wilson (VP of Inclusion Strategies, Pixar)
• Carolyn Dewar (Senior Partner, McKinsey)
• Nathalie Gerschtein (President of Consumer Products Division, L'Oréal USA)
• Kris Bahner (SVP of Global Corporate Affairs, Kellog Company)
NOTE: This DeCal is delivered synchronously and attendance is mandatory.
No day(s) left until application deadline!
|Winning Women||Samantha Chen, Sophia Li, Kathleen Kong||__||Cheit Hall Room C325||[W] 6:00PM-8:00PM||09/15/2021||Open||--||0|