The Understanding Healthcare DeCal provides a broad perspective of the most pressing issues in healthcare. This class covers the fundamentals of healthcare policies in the United States and around the world and tools to navigate the healthcare system. This class will help you make more informed decisions when voting and effectively debate issues regarding healthcare policy.
- Mandatory attendance (only 2 allowed excused absences and 1 unexcused absence)
- Three papers on topics of your choosing
- One midterm & one final (cumulative)
- Big Debate related to one topic covered over the semester
- Passing grade: 70% or higher
No day(s) left until application deadline!
|Section 1||Andrea He, Audrey Sadra, Katrina Le||20||Zoom||[Tu] 6:00PM-8:00PM||09/8/2020||Open||--||--|