The iOS DeCal is a fun, fast-paced course designed as an introduction to application programming for iOS devices (primarily using Swift).
Each week, we'll have two mandatory class meetings-- one lecture and one lab. During lab, students will work together on a mini-assignment relating to the content taught during that week's lecture. By the end of the semester, students will have gained concrete experience using countless Apple frameworks, application types, and 3rd party libraries, and will have fully developed an application of their own design.
SPRING 2020 SCHEDULE:
- T 6:30-8PM: Lecture (MANDATORY)
- W 4-6PM: Lab Section 1*
- Th 6:30-8PM: Lab Section 2*
- F 4-6PM: Lab Section 3*
*Students will select 1 lab section to attend per week
- Access to a Macintosh laptop during lecture and lab*
- CS61A (prior)
- CS61B (prior or concurrent)
* Must be running OSX 10.14.3 or later (in order to run Xcode 11). Older laptops may run into performance issues during development but running Xcode 11 is the only requirement.
For more information, visit iosdecal.com or email the staff with any questions you may have!
RJ Pimentel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nik Yerasi - email@example.com
David Xiong - firstname.lastname@example.org
No day(s) left until application deadline!
|Lecture/Lab||iOS DeCal Staff||107||3 LeConte||[Tu, Th] 6:30PM-8:00PM||2/4/2020||Open||--||--|